View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for those accusing me of bias or an agenda...

This is taken directly from the divinity members forums. My post in response to a guildie.

juju, you're under the assumption it would stay the same rules we have now but no variance. This assumption doesn't make sense. Furthermore, so what? even if it comes down to KSing or FTE or even rotation, i would rather all of these things than wait 4 days for a mob to spawn. It's not classic... the single rule that governed the entire direction of this server somehow doesn't apply now? what?

Things worked themselves out on live. Guilds got bigger and badder and others fell apart. It's already happened here. We're still here. We're not going anywhere, regardless of variance or not.

But, most importantly, I'm not doing this as a divinity agenda. How many more/less targets we'll get has absolutely zero bearing on why i'm trying to push this. I'm doing it because I think it's fucking stupid and it's wrong.

EDIT: for those that know me know that this isn't something new. But to come to the table or even disagree with me you'd have to be willing to do the same, and to be quite frank there's only a handful of people in the bigger guilds that would do just as i am willing to do.
I like this juju guy...He's got style.