View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 01:01 AM
Sarnak

I can confirm the ranges in all the wiki pages and basically everywhere are not the same as the ranges on the current p99.

Right now I am Ally with Tormax, below are my notes.

I started with about 10 negative tormax hits from random arena guards in kael and 1 vindicator hit. I grabbed these from my logs and can post them. Then I had 2 velks +tormax hits and somewhere between 10-20 royal guard hits in icewell as well as a couple Chamberlain and Seneschals. At this point I was Threatening to Tormax (before the last round of royals I was RTA)

With some testing help for Toggin we were able to confirm 10 heads = 1 click of alliance neck by turning in 1 head at a time until the necklace made the faction jump. then turning in 1 head at a time until it jumped to the next rank naturally with out the neck. it took 10 heads. The rest will assume that each head turn in to Bvellos is 10 faction for Tormax (likely more for Zek)

threatening 30heads + neck to dubious (after resetting Alliance it was 5heads to dubious) 350~ total faction. This could be more depending on where I started in threateningly

19 to apprehensive (maybe handed in huntsman head) - Im not sure but I may have turned in a huntsman head for the coldain skin boots here. This rank went way faster than expected, so I will chalk it up to that.

40 + neck to indiff (49 heads) neck to amiably at this point ~500 total faction for the Apprehensive rank

42 heads + neck to kindly

Dain Hit to warmly (even with neck)

18 heads to ally no neck

I hope this information makes some sense, Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way. I was to scared to turn in my dain head at Kindly but hopefully can turn it in this weekend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 08-18-2015 at 01:10 AM..