View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

@goodest getting lots of pm's but I'll find time to corpse a bunch of fangs, so keep in touch. The turn in is 2 zones away from kaesora.

@Skarlorn no deserves the terrible fate of a HS CR !

@kuuky that would be amazing, the skyfire port in is the best thing to make CR's less painful. Makes for easy corpse summons.

@swish I'd take a night to do Chardok if it was a huge demand for sure. I don't prefer it for getting people xp because I use reverse charm and casters don't mix well with that haha. I try to encourage discord while we're there (last night we had some nice conversation going with the 3 of us and got 11% of 56 on the side!) And if you have a Call of Bones scroll on red , I will gladly purchase it.

@utmost my highest level on agnarr is a level 3 necro and my main is a level 1 paladin , so sadly no xp offers there.

First run was great! As stated, we got a 56 druid 11% of his level. I also should mention that these sessions come with a free Howling stones tutorial for future dungeon divers. Hoping to get that druid to give some feedback if they'd be so kind.

Discord link for those interested : https://discord.gg/YwR66Bq
Fauvana 54 Erudite Necromancer
Seliel 24 Erudite Rogue
Deepwalter 6 Erudite Paladin

Fauvano 40 Dark Elf Necromancer
Stoppinswords 11 Dark Elf Warrior
Last edited by Jmcwrestling; 09-13-2017 at 04:17 PM..