View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Behind every account action, there's someone who doesn't feel like it was deserved
With all due respect, I don't think that is true. I think you're telling yourself that to assure yourself and remove self doubt.

I remember AM widely mocking other guilds across the forums for being unable to down targets, and themselves having a 100% success hit rate.

Obviously their claimed infallibility was not true, but doubtless there was still room for plenty of fun and success, even on small targets, in that guild.

I posted the following in their guild recruitment thread:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It was an instant hit, and many people memed the image elsewhere:

However, despite the popularity of the image (both in and out the guild), I took it down from their guild recruitment thread and issued an apology as I knew it was wrong.

After taking down the image and issue the apology I received a ban for the post, which I 100% do not dispute, and 100% endorse; it was easily construed as trolling in a guild recruitment forum; not allowed.

So as you see, perhaps you need to redress your confidence. Mistakes happen and there isn't a complaint for every disciplinary action, likewise we can't ascribe every complaint at a disciplinary action 'par for the course'