View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 07:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if there were no drops and it was a level 10-20 dungeon it would be both a fun experience for players to sort of get back into making it legit classic paw, as well as ease congestion! Imagine the smart players we could all meet at level 10 who congregate here to level through their teens together. It would be a meeting of the minds.

I am definitely going to have to scout around to find out maybe who knows! I hope they don't even tell us about it if they do put in old paw, let us discover it! haha

It would be the one classic, like actually classic experience.

I would wager only a very very few of us leveled in pre paw, and even if we did they dont remember much.

I have the slightest sensation that I remember levelling in early paw, but I cant remember for sure.

It deserves adulation, as it's the one place in classic eq that still remains a mystery.
I agree 100%. I totally prefer a more dangerous dungeon to a fighting in more open areas like the Karanas. And the mystery and exploring...I'm with you 100%. I'll be starting in Qeynos too with some friends, so once I hit 10-ish I think I'll check it out too if nobody else has at that point! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]