View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 09:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno why the air pet is always last pick!! A stun is sooo powerful.... since it's an active damage mitigation (stopping the enemy from attacking or casting).

In a group that is great. And solo that is great (making up for the lower HPs). And the invis on top of it makes it just a stand-out pet!! For most situations.
In my rather short experience on blue, air pet for some reason is the weakest of all our pets. I haven't played long enough with MS I or MSII, I must have summoned each a couple of times but according to wiki regular focused pets are better than MS pets.

I'm not 53 yet, so I don't know about the 53 air pet vs 51 earth pet, but pre 50 the other 3 will be better. Only time I was not completely disappointed with air pet was when I was using the lvl 49 one vs Feeerrott spectres, it was faring about as well as fire/ earth pet. But HGs in Rathe Mountains kicked an air pet's butt in no time. Go figure