Thread: Taken
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 10:39 PM
Large Bat

Default Seriously?

Really? I mean Uthgaard are you so biased as to fan the flames of a person targeting 1 guild?

I accuse you of being in TMO or TR because of the obvious favoritism you have with said guilds.

Now 1 group in Freeti from Taken has a issue with 1 person training our own group and unfortunately the zone in the process and you are like a Fly on shit to chime in. How sad your existence must be.

Here is some small advice be the good GM you are and go force pop something for TMA and TR to kill.

Shaere as always was neck deep in tells from people pissed and the guild made good or tried to make good on ressing as many people as possible. How about taking a minute to see what is going on rather then coming here and being a tool only adding insult to injury.

As for Taken not being able to control Freeti if it wasnt for the crap pathing bugs in almost every zone in the game I am most certain the train would have been averted. However someone who has been AFK for the last several weeks was unaware of the fact that the Bats in the Lava tube like the path in a shit stupid manner and yes he sadly trained much of the zone on his own group and guild.

This should not be representative of every member of Taken or the leadership.
Just saying....

My 2cp Enjoy