View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

My best advice is just do it even if you think you sound horrible. Keep recording book passages over and over until you get your throat/neck/head/skull/face/musclecords all the parts to get used to it. Eventually it will require less and less effort and it will be easier to work on the minutia like, how you pronounce words and inflect. Then you'll just have a new pattern that seems more familiar and comfortable to you. Then when you feel more comfortable only talk like you want to in public and fuck whatever other people think you sound like.

A lot of other advice just says to pick one aspect and work on it. I know some people who swear by inflection being the most important thing, but whatever. I sounded horrible until I worked on the physical training.

The real serious question is can you "sneeze like a girl" with a big god bless u random sneeze cuz that is pro imo. I did earlier and I was like woa how the fuck did that happen? (I think it was just practice and natural comfort with how I wanted to be).
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-10-2020 at 12:50 PM..