View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A normal person doesn't have 15 hrs to play EQ in a day because 5 people decide to spend their Monday training a raid.

There is no way to make EQ a game that doesn't favor the people with 15 hours a day to play. That is how the entire game was designed and anything that anyone does to try to change that will fall flat. Other games do not require maximum hours dedication, everquest does, for maximum victory.

The 2 teams with Sullon full level range PVP gives the most amount of people a chance at having a good time, besides regular red 4 lvl item loot rules.

A winning team will always develop and the losers will always come to forums to complain.

People are always going to want a fresh start after a while. For me, I don't really care about a fresh start EVER but I want population, I want people to come to the server to play casually or however they enjoy playing. Red now is actually 99% dead which means we need to start over.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 02-25-2020 at 07:34 PM..