View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no way to make EQ a game that doesn't favor the people with 15 hours a day to play. That is how the entire game was designed and anything that anyone does to try to change that will fall flat. Other games do not require maximum hours dedication, everquest does, for maximum victory.

The 2 teams with Sullon full level range PVP gives the most amount of people a chance at having a good time, besides regular red 4 lvl item loot rules.

A winning team will always develop and the losers will always come to forums to complain.

People are always going to want a fresh start after a while. For me, I don't really care about a fresh start EVER but I want population, I want people to come to the server to play casually or however they enjoy playing. Red now is actually 99% dead which means we need to start over.
I don't think anyone would dispute that this game favors those with the most disposable time. However, the current way mass raid pvp plays out does not allow for a thriving competitive landscape that is fun for almost anyone involved.