Thread: Chyna
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, he started his company in New York. There is a Puerto Rican subsidiary company though.

It would help if you finished the sentence.

That doesn't mean they have manufactories in all those places, it means they make ingredients for foods that come from those places. They do have facilities in Spain and the Dominican Republic in addition to the U.S. and Puerto Rico, but, remember, you're arguing that Ford is the more American company.

Here is a list of countries which Ford has manufacturing facilities:
Thailand, Brazil, France, China, Mexico, Germany, England, Canada, India, Taiwan, South Africa, Russia, Turkey, Romania, Vietnam, Slovakia, Argentina, Venezuela, Spain

It really doesn't seem like your argument holds up under the barest scrutiny.

I'm not arguing that Ford is the more American company.
I'm arguing that 45 spilled products on the oval office and tweeted that you should buy it.

And whether he sells American products or not, it's pretty wrong.
Like is this a partisan thing?

If you like orange clowns, having a president use the oval office to push for products is fine.

If you don't like orange clown, you will not like to see the oval office being used as a commercial backdrop.

I mean I thought kneeling during national anthem lessened the anthem and show disrespect.

What abut using the highest office to sell products?