View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 08:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like Smedy gets it. The community is toxic without even trying. You need a thick skin and some real resolve. P99 has the resolve but not the thick skin - I would say it's akin to their ruleset which was probably Smedy's keenest point here. I had a lot of fun on red but probably my largest grievance was sporadic and uneven enforcement of unnecessary rules.
Yup. I petitioned 1 person on the forums, and 1 person in game.

Hivemind a twink bard because he was dispelling CCs on out of range groups just to wipe them. Stupid grief shit that had nothing to do with PvP.

And some guy who KSed a stormfeather on some level 45 monk I had at server reboot with his oor chanter or something then made up a bunch of shit how I was spamming him hate tells or some shit.. I had screen shots of him calling his own guild toxic because he was worried I was going to get him banned. He ended up giving me 20k worth of shit or something. Forget the guys' name now, think he used to just afk on his rogue at raids and wait till dragons were pulled to ent to get dkp.

I had a casual convo with one of the GMs and they said red has about the same volume of petitions as blue but is 10percent of the server. Makes you wonder who the fuck is doing all those petitions besides the obvious players like Tune etc.