Thread: Weapon procs
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 11:04 AM
Kobold

Well, sword of the shissar is still a better agroe weapon than warrior epic at 619 hate per proc now, versus the 600 (assuming this patch didn't nerf the epic, which I think it didn't). Dumping a full mallet is now worth 2000 agroe instead of the 2500 people thought it was worth before. Trident is still an offhand weapon that at most had agroe per proc reduced by 100..... Feverblade, Bane of the Shissar is still good and probably isn't any worse than before since I've never thought disease counters were worth anything like poison counters ... 11/18 + proc in primary is just good.. Using Feverblade + Trident seems fine for holding agroe in group still. Willsapper had its agroe per proc reduced from 500 to 400.. Willsapper was never a better agroe weapon than Feverblade, it just had 35hp and 9ac + slow for non-raid content.

Having infestation proc reduced to something like 562 agroe does make me wonder if warriors in their low 50s competing against epic monks and rogues in their groups who want to show off are going to be able to hold agroe. I'm interested to see what low 50s warriors without access to raid gear will be using in sebilis from now on.

Honestly I thought slow was worth 400 before, I'm surprised to find out people have been thinking it's worth like 500 or more and things were seriously nerfed with this patch lol...

Everything seems fine to me....
Last edited by Dillusional; 02-19-2019 at 11:25 AM..