View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 03:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if you were a former member of British parliment who worked for and is followed by Ruppert Murdoch, recently did an op ed in the NY Times, recently appeared as a guest on Real Time and were married to the manager of Metallica? Do you think that person talks to spooks?
Its possible and I suppose very highly likely.

I'd probably need to see some development in the investigation (not a CNN development lets say) to really start buying into this reality. I'm far from in the bag for Trump, for the record, and I have criticized pretty much every policy stance he has taken since election day happened. The Russian collusion interests me, but I'd think you can understand why its a hard sell right now. Yes Manafort is a legitimate foreign agent. Yes there is a lot of smoke. But this mass collusion with Russian intelligence would require far more creative dot-connection, than say, the Clinton Foundation's pay to play. If I saw some equal justice under the law, I'd be far more open to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If it's that easy, why hasn't the pro-Trump media taken her down? She was profiled in the Guardian recently. Here's a takedown piece on her from Buzzfeed that's just as light on substance as your critiques:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephberns...XA#.mrjO5jox0n
Well, I'll admit I'm intrigued at the very least. Mueller is on it right now. Its ultimately wait-and-see.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 06-30-2017 at 03:32 AM..