View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
global economy with 1 currency and everyone gets enough money to survive even if they don't work. Robots will soon be so advanced that the peon classes will starve or educate and adapt. But as we have seen in this election, the peon classes do not want to educate and adapt.

So the smart and rich will eventually have to genocide them or they will have to front the bill for these peasants to eat and have shelter. Genociding them is a mistake because it will traumatize and harm the powerful, educated elite of our civilzation. They will bear the emotional trauma of this for generations, not to mention what it will do to the corn and cotton.

I for one will gladly help the peasants so that we have a suitable amount of chaff to strap to rockets and ship out to Mars. I practice this in my EQ adventures by giving away lump sums of platinum and other worldly treasures, and then leading the commonwealth into dungeons and abandoning them in dangerous situations.

This is evolution of the human race. Get with the gameplan or die.

tis the way of the future lads.

tabbed for later read

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82