View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 11:24 PM
Banned

Default echo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alleriah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As much as I despise the Woodsman's Staff... It is actually going to perform much better at 30 - mid 40s opposed to the dual wielding. Now Dual wielding looks a lot cooler then looking like Master Roshi from DBZ which should be enough reason to just stick with the swords. ( But, Woodsman Staff will be better most likely ).
The reasoning of this is - Even though 11/18 and 12/20 are pretty decently damage and delay weapons you have to consider that:
Bonus damage increases the higher level you are ending at 60 which is like what.. 13?
At lvl 30 I think you either have 0 bonus damage or its like 1 or something.. You'll still do some nice damage with those weapons you have but you also have to take into account that your skill in dual wield is low and wont be activating as much as a level 60s would. Also.. Bonus damage does not apply to off hand.
If i recall - Dual Wielding usually starts taking the lead over Woodsman's staff somewhere in the mid - high 40s?

To answer your question though... If you're level 30 and already have some decent 1h weapons just save the plat/time. Don't buy the staff unless you just want to try it out just to replace it in 15 levels.
^^^ This should have answered the question. No reason to repeat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arm_Chair_Hero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No reason to use woodsman in place of atleast swiftwind at 46+.
Sidenote, If you are one of the fortunate rangers to be rocking both epics at 46. This combo will suffice until 60. Slow Proc on main hand will make the biggest difference if you're trying to grind it out to 60.
Last edited by Xaeophi; 06-21-2019 at 11:34 PM..