View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Solo work I actually found the paladin surprisingly capable. I actually ding’d into and out of level 59 while soloing and probably did about 1/4 of all my 55 xp this way while lfg. I averaged ~35dps with only self buffs and worn haste so kills were 2-3 minutes of fighting plus whatever time was involved with self healing. Could score a dark blue kill per 6-7 minutes ... or about the same xp over time as a full group averaging a dark blue kill per 60-80 seconds. Not bad when you think about it; you just have to be selective about where you hunt. Duo with a necro (2-3x kill speed plus heals) was my favorite duo there.

KC in the turnkey room was perfect. Easy lull single pulls to a safe spot with mobs that are mostly all dark blue at 59. I did a lot of helmet healing until 59. At 59 time spent medding and using celestial cleansing was only a hair less time efficient than spamming that helmet. It allowed me to manually cast a better buff and also have a more relaxed session. It’s so much more chill to just semi-afk med vs having to click that helmet over and over ( and over and over and over).

Narandi is super nice. I’d have gotten one if I didn’t already have ND. The dot proc, as mentioned above, is a huge boon to the solo paladin. 32-36/tick for 1.8 minutes is a free 600-650 damage that cooks the mob away. Over that same time period you can helmet heal yourself for 1200-1800 in free clicks.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Last edited by Troxx; 06-13-2019 at 01:24 PM..