Thread: wut?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 01:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh i've enjoyed the fappening, i enjoyed haydens pics the most

i don't play but i wish i would too, it's hard to get time these days, also it's tough out there for a eurotimer, with no 2 boxing and 30 people on eurotime not sure what to do, this situation isn't something that's new tho, it's been like this since 2 years back so to blame the nihilum fall for this would be retarded

i have halfmade a soundbyte but due to lack of time i probably never going to complete it, perhaps i'll send salem it so he can use it as his intro to his next pvp movie

i still advocate 2 boxing, and i never tried to hide the fact that i 2 boxed to get levels on eurotime, wtf is a pimp suppose to do? look at "the danish mafia" they quit within 3 weeks of not having a sack of balls to swing from, atleast smedy hung around for a couple of years being solo at eurotime, reality hits you hard bro

tldr: i like hayden nude, i don't play, danish crew sucks, boca rotan bros remix is half finished but probably wont ever see the light of day
smedyquest