Thread: Toxic!
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 10:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought hey it’s a low population server what could go wrong. Double xp that’s cool. I’ll make a cleric, who would ever want to kill a cleric? PvP isn’t that bad. I’m sure there is some order there. I mean how bad could it be... Things I told myself.

I’ve been on this server for about 3 months now. It was definitely and enjoyable experience when I started. Many fun groups made some friends. Joined “the guild” ie. Sanctuary. I leveled my way to about 50, that was the plateau. All down hill from that point on. Groups scarce, people randomly trying to off you for no apparent reason except to get your plat and see their name up in pixels, oh and get the obligatory “PRAS” in /ooc. The best part (which makes me laugh) is you don’t gain xp or loss xp in a PvP encounter. So what’s the point? Pure unadulterated grief, yup that’s it, grief. Oh, I’ve listened to people try to explain why the server is the way it is. The answer is always “it’s Apex’s fault”, this is an absolutely laughable statement. This isn’t Apex’s fault, this is a lack of self control and the aptitude to be able to take garage and at the very least make a sandwich out of it even if you had to cringe.

I’ve always tried to be light in a dark world. I would have thought maybe just maybe there was a glimmer of hope that I would be able to be the light in the darkness. Ha! Boy was I wrong. I’ve even rezzed people that have turned around and killed me. Ask kindly for a port to get ported to an awaiting party to gank you at some random place you didn’t ask for a port to. This sever has zero organization and zero purpose. I assumed that maybe these people had some brains and could assemble something great from a pile of garbage code wise, nope, fail, epic style.

So, will I stay, is it toxic? Yes, to both questions. The solution seems to be, get to 60 and only use that toon to raid. Expect terror destruction and mayhem from about 45ish to 60.
The only ones that could fix this sever are the creators of it to code some semblance of order. Devs you made garbage deal with it. If they won’t deal with it population of the sever rise up and do it yourselves. I have many great ideas for this server but we would need to work together to make it happen. Let’s create structure and a lasting legacy not be apart of the demise.
Oh sheesh lol, I can only say one thing after reading all that you wrote.

I'm sorry but I don't think a pvp server is for you lol.
Pvp servers are hardcore like this, I can only imagine if you played here when it was populated haha you'd prob have a heart attack.