View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 09:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
um, I dunno about other enchanters but I can't facetank hits at level 51 anyway. Even if I don't get interrupted, my rune will likely fall off, and re-applying the rune costs both time and mana

Not to mention high level spells have long as balls cast times. I always do a color shift in between swings -> gcd reset -> either root or mez depending on whether it's melee or caster -> then either back up and cast or gcd reset after mez and cast

who TF sits and channels through multiple mob hits at high level? Must have crazy good gear
For me it's about the journey to high level. I always said Enchanter was mostly classic at high levels but too many bad players are able to get there too easily without the pain and heart ache of the low level Enchanter grind. In any case I don't really care about Enchanters I just want more difficulty and classic atmosphere. This should provide that but mainly during a new server launch where it will be much more challenging to level than it was on Green if this goes live. It will be an entirely new meta and my hope is that it will prove me right that this will also fix the raid scene because most people simply couldn't reach max level in time to raid. It will change the leveling/progression curve and allow for those who are actually good at the game to have a less congested raid experience.