View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 11:10 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3-4 quakes a month would basically replace the weekly natural respawn cycle, I guess. I guess you'd end up with a net increase in 3-day and 5-day spawns, though.

I've always been fond of the idea that ToV, or at least North, be changed so that it's like the CT fear spawn - when Vulak pops, the whole wing repops. You'd have some interesting risks to take, if inner ring dragons were up and vulak was still in window, and would maybe make the competition in ToV a little less fraught, which might help alleviate some of the urgency which drives the petitionquest game.
It'd be fun to trial for a month, but if you make that permanent you take away a lot of really fun competitive encounters (most Zlandi coths, all racing, ladyn/jorll coth RTE races). It's kind of like a pseudo rotation, in essence. Almost every encounter would be non-competitive except for the last few hours of NToV. Tightening up the windows twice (or even once) per month would be very welcomed though and would still give smaller guilds more targets.