View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 05:10 AM
Orc

I know this post is old, but I've been struggling with:

1) When I first came to P99, I had nonstop blackscreens in the middle of fighting/walking. I could still hear the movement around me, but I couldn't type or use commands or anything. Only Alt+Enter force closing worked. So, per the advice on the forums, I got WinEQ2. ---->#2

2) I ran WinEQ2, and I had less crashes, but tonight, I started having crashes in Frontier Mountains, galore. I died once, and I should have died more times. I couldn't break invis, so I realized either I couldn't play in this zone or I had to investigate. After nonstop searching for a while, I randomly came to this post.

I did exactly as was written on the front page about x86 and all that jazz and made sure it worked and after removed the watermark. Well, amazingly, the crashes stopped immediately (I could no longer use WinEQ2 after this, which is fine by me). So, an issue that was literally affecting me so badly I wasn't sure I could continue playing was fixed because of this issue. I know I'm not the only one suffering here. Please, get this fixed if you have this issue.