View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 08:34 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzglock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I came here to play casual, I was in Twisted Legion from Classic -> GoD on the Fippy Darkpaw Progression server and had my fill of EQ <as a job > raiding. It was a lot like this, but only for 2 months per expansion with very little farming of the previous expansions.

That said, why is the raid scene so stupid on this server? For a server that is stuck with so little content for such long periods of time, why are 1 maybe 2 guilds allowed to monopolize content?

This server is designed for casual play, as it is stuck in the pre hardcore era's of Classic -> Velious which were not designed for a majority high end environment. 32k raid mobs? You can kill that with 12 people.

If you want people to stop crying and DDOS'ing this server, make the content more available.

Either spawn targets, or keep the no lifers from getting everything via suppression. Its that, or forever have a small and angry server population. And stupid, inflated prices...

TL;DR The content was never designed for this many high end players. Change the rules.

LMAO!!!1

a TL player complaining about others monopolizing content

LMAO1!!!!1