View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 10:54 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesoundofmerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People Need to just stop, the game is not ruined, Its a free game, it provides THOUSANDS of hours of fun and joy for all of you, and you act like this over something so small? The only thing it effects is legacy items, I never got any, the account sharing was rabid and i couldnt stay up long enough. Was i a little upset? yeah of course! am i gonna complain and say it ruined the game? no way man, this game rocks, its a free community where you can play a game that otherwise WOULD NOT EXIST! All you guys do is whine about whats not right, or what you want, instead of enjoying the aspect of the game that is community and other players, the things that made EQ so memorable and beautiful and fun. Now you just want everyone to be a bot so you can get the most xp and the most items you want. This is going to be good for the economy, the high end raid, and the server. Maybe its too early, but who cares... they do it for free and we should be thankful or move on.
I hope you're right. I hope it is good for the community, so far nothing has been good for the community since green launch. I really don't know why that is, I have ideas but not enough data to even have an opinion.