View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veikuri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a dark elf enchanter should I care about the faction hit?
Seems that the Indigo Brotherhood is a DE warrior guild. If you start murdering Orc you might be KOS with them so going to your home town, you could get around but might have to dodge the warrior guild. I would not go to CB as a DE. Sorry man. But you could try, let me know how it goes. Information is below.

"Indigo Brotherhood
The Dark Elf Warriors Guild. The Indigo Brotherhood has struck an alliance with the Crushbone Orcs, sending their Ambassador to Emperor Crush himself. It remains to be seen what will come of it.

The Guildhall of the Indigo Brotherhood can be found in the Neriak Commons. The guildmaster Seloxia Punox leads the guild in the opposition of the Emerald Warriors of Kelethin and the Steel Warriors of of Qeynos and Freeport. Dark Elf warriors also learn young to hunt the Halfling Leatherfoot Raiders who have invaded their Nektulos Forest.

As a rule, you can gain faction with most of the Human and Elvish warrior guilds by annoying these folk."

From P99 WIKI
Factions
Crushbone Orcs (-30)
Indigo Brotherhood (-30)
Opposing Factions
Emerald Warriors (10)
Faydark's Champions (10)
Storm Guard (10)