View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humwawa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Variances were put in place to dissuade the poopsock phenomenon. It was done in order to improve the server raiding scene's "quality of life."

No amount of guild legislation can change the fact that the server's population has a higher number of gamers who have seen (and want to see again) EQ's endgame. Enforcing a rotational system will bring more and more guilds to petition entry to the rotation. The raiding scene then becomes bogged down with elaborate raiding rules that put our current rule set to shame in their complexity. The game ceases to be about mobilization and becomes a beaurocracy where the rules are made by those who wish to preserve their holdings at the higher tiers of content.

I see nothing wrong with the way things are, now. Certain allowances are made on this server to preserve the quality of gameplay - allowances that are not true to classic experience. That's reasonable.
enforcing a blablabla... i never said rotation. these were your words. hence my strawman comment.

But, more importantly, i like it the way it is doesn't mean squat here. I liked having my necro be able to snarekite, unfortunately "i like" isn't a legitimate argument.
Last edited by Skope; 06-01-2011 at 02:19 PM..