View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was suggested at one point as a way to remove all doubts about FTE so no GMs would have to be called even in the current raid scene, but that doesn't set apart "skill" from pre-mobilizing/poopsocking, classic or not.
No, but it does address the issue of keeping FTE and clusterfuck(s). As i said before, in classic you still had tiered guilds -- in fact, you have them here. Poopsock all you want, if you don't engage first it's not yours in an FTE setting. Poopsock advantages go down the toilet. Whoever engaged it first gets the loot after it dies. Training, KSing, etc; all old rules would still apply. That's just 1 alternative. Of course, this may cause some issues with some guilds not willing to give up a pop and KSing. I can certainly see that happening.

Shiftin, i'm just not going to propose anything over these forums. You can chat with me about it, hell i'll sign onto irc and do it that way. But p99 forums have a tendency to litter serious discussion with stupidity.

Just to add that KSing a raid mob has happened here before. The notion that it'll become worse depends on how the rules are set.
Last edited by Skope; 06-01-2011 at 02:40 PM..