View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 06:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love playing board games and table top games but I typically only do it when women are involved and they want to play a drinking game or just a game while we are drinking. A cursory glance reveals a glaring problem......

"The dragon then raged out of control, destroying everything, turning morringard into a burning wasteland, trees burnt down to a black, charred ash with a bit of smoke coming from the top and the ground scorched with flames, bodies burnt down all the way to the bone. The whole world was left this way, the only life to be found was a dragon, The blackened undead dragon now known as Gimron. The council of gods were not powerful enough to destroy Gimron and had decided that the dragon must be held, kept from the land and hopefully never seen again…"

This is not a game I could ever play with females based on this and this alone, I did not research the whole game but hard pass for me.

Last night actually, I did a play test with my Fiancee, My brother and his wife...

You can play with Females :P

But yeah, With the simplicity, it's very possible for this to be "That one guy" 's first Table top, introducing them into the world of table tops. Or you can get your white girl friend into fantasy.