View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 01:38 AM
Fire Giant

Post from a Table top forum...

"ok, I see. I agree I was being kind of vague. I suppose the Gofundme was put together poorly, I am bringing it down fully to finish the game a bit more. Give it more life. I'll stick around here for a while, im interested in what you guys want to see in a table top, also if you have any questions, I want to make sure they are for sure implemented. And I want to make sure in the future the second attempt at going public will go a little differently.

Currently we have a whole mess of charts and such that when looked at by a newcomer dont make any sense

I have also added some clarification on the reward system.

Holy cow, I didnt realize how unfinished this game was until you guys asked certain questions :/

I feel kind of embarrassed. And I am really sorry about this lol. I jumped the gun, A LOT!

If anyone has any Questions about simple mechanics in the game, feel free to Email me at: grimronswar@gmail.com. This way I can answer any questions and add an FAQ to when I start this campaign again. Also, give a little light on the subject.

Again, Thanks for the criticism, I appreciate it.

I love the passion we all share about this, It seems like you guys want this to be something as awesome as much as I do.

I cant wait until I get this out so I can hear your guys stories and adventures.

Im embarrassed, but I have learned over time, Failure is the first step to success.

Thanks guys.... Again, Feel free to email me. Ill get an FAQ going. And as I said, im going to stick around.

Happy hunting =D"