View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 11:57 AM
Sarnak

Default 49+ Iksar shaman solo spots suggestions

Hi guys,

I'm a couple blues from 49 with my Iksar Shaman, and i'd like to have your suggestions about my levelng options:

I've been doing specs in Oasis from 43+ and I don't think I'll be able to stand them for much longer ^^

I thought I could go farm HGs in Rathe Mountains til they turn green to get some xp & cash for my higher level spells.

Kaladim / Felwithe / Freeport / Oggok guards would be an option, but I'd need to be able to sell the looted stuff (iksar, remember ?). So a nearby gypsie camp would be required.

Not sure Id be able to use High Keep basement banker & seller. Guards are still glaring there, I guess it would be a possibility after I've killed some more orcs/gnolls in HighPass Hold.

Kithicor undead at night, they were easy enough with a 50ish mage, they should be even easier with a shaman

Siprocs in TD ? Seafuries in OoT ? IGs ?

CoM soloing is not very efficient for the moment w/o epic or good DoTs. I'm still using Scourge & Venom of the Snake, I'll give it another go with Plague & EBolt and hopefuly epic one of these days...

Following some of you guys' pieces of advice, I'm thinking about starting Thurg ring/ shawl quests, and since I've always liked Velious and trade skills (8th shawl & 8th ring on a Ranger on live), I'd be happy to go that way again

Was thinking about CoM / Karnor groups, but I'm not sure about that. I have not tried HS/ Chardok /droga yet, not sure but I also olike to discover new zones / things

I know the Hole has the most uberest ZEM and finding a group as a SHM may be easier than it is as a MAG but I'm not a big fan of the zone and not interested in crappy loam encrusted stuff

Any suggestion welcome, thanks in advance guys