View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 01:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Shawk,

First off - thanks so much for all your work on the upscale!

My friend made some modifications to the EQUI_GroupWindow.xml file - which were badly needed, since your upscale created some distortions in the party health window. If you want me to send them to you to update your UI file, I would be happy to do so. Please let me know.

Thanks again for your great work!

-Jute
Awesome glad you like you. Sorry about group window I think I did it in my head but didn't actually test it out haha, I haven't joined a group in a year or so [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I fixed it on the LIVE EQ version I am working on so it looks like this now (on live EQ):

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So i'll transfer the fixes over to the P99 version and upload it soon, worked a ton on the spellgem, button icons etc so should look better in next update. Let me know of any other issues you find if you don't mind, I don't play much so I probably missed a thing or two. I will also upload a modified version too and I am working on making it so you can just drag the windows and the contents scale as the window gets bigger so that should make it usable at all resolutions.
Last edited by Shawk; 09-17-2021 at 01:48 PM..