View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not likely that this will ever happen given the mission objective of this server.

That said, I would like to see some community made custom zones/content that would adhere to the spirit of this server. Maybe a 3rd Guk zone or an expansion off of Cazic Thule. Id like to see more meaningful zones for the mid 40s besides Lguk and CoM.

This is all far beyond my capabilities, and frankly im not even sure if it can be reasonably done.
I have good news for you: the staff has explicitly said that someday they will add some custom content to Blue.

As always, they are extremely cagey about the details (like when and what). However, based on what little they have said, it seems extremely likely that they will introduce new "classic-themed" zones, which use post-Velious zones as the basis ... but then they'll add 100% custom NPCs/loot to make these new zones uniquely P99.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.