View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 02:03 AM
Aviak

Lightbulb

I've uploaded Kunark, The Zone's, Character files and Objects have all been upscaled much like the Classic files. Minor corrections where needed and some Lowres files were used as it kept the Flavor of the original more intact with what Classic should be.

I've reviewed All the zones and objects within EQzoneviewer, I've seen issues and cleaned up and corrected many, many files. However, I could only log on to see Character files and worked with the tools I had. I've been attempting to figure out LanternEQ to see if I could compile character models and ensure they are displaying correctly.

With that, if there are any Character files (or zone/object) issues don't hesitate to post and I'll get them corrected. I'm now currently working on Velious and hope to have the full set of s3d's upscaled by the end of the Month or sometime early March.

There have been several updates on classic files as well, much to do with transparencies. aprox download now is 5.5gigs.
Highres 4X HD

I've also updated some more Globals and upscaled globalFroglok_chr files as well. The files have kept all EQclassicHD files so there is no need to worry about losing or overwriting them. (unless you patchv53 and overwrite the s3d files within p99 folder)
Globals