View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Default Scute shield myth

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Recently I came to see Scute shield being offered for 18k from a player. I messaged them asking to see the effect in use.

After them being bothered i asked to speak to their guildie because they were afk a long while, they declared the shield actually doesn't give any illusion at all like the images on wiki were displaying.

Being a moderator for wiki i changed the code to reflect that item doesn't offer the illusion and is only an AC15 sta9 shield worth max 500pp.

The green server has been ripping people off under this false pretense for over a month, and i warned them not to post it again or I would contact staff regarding the eula violations.

This member is in black lotus and should certainly know better and im sure they know exactly what they were doing.

--- Beware to anyone on the server --- Do not purchase a scute shield for anything over 500pp as it is nothing but a shield that looked like a wooden kite shield and has poor stats. The folks posting pictures are trying to deceive you into paying your hard earned plat to further their game.

Goodluck all!