Thread: ZEM nerfs ??
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 11:38 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those scrolls only drop from the entrance mobs.
Untrue.

I leveled from 30 to 45 on my enchanter in Splitpaw.

Scroll #1 only drops in South Karana.
Scroll #2, 3, and 4 can drop inside Splitpaw as well as South Karana.

Tesch Mas have the highest drop rate, these mobs are lower level. (entrance and there is about 10 of them scattred throughout, 3 near gnoll hide tome guy, 1 pather, 1 near the triple Val platform and 2 near the bridge, also 1 down by #7 on the map)

Tesch Val , the highest level warrior mob, can also drop Scroll 2 3 and 4, although rarer chance. But still decent amount of the time.

I camped with a cleric duo buddy most lf our 30s and half of our 40s and we would get scrolls 2 3 and 4 in the back area by Gnoll Hide Tome or Judges, usually that whole area was available and we would prioritize the Tesch Mas even after they turned green for more scrolls.

We would then go outside and buy a scroll #1 , head to Qeynos, rinse and repeat. Pretty sick XP.

I can confirm that none of the caster mobs drop scrolls and Tesch Mal (mid-ter warrior) never dropped a scroll for us in 15 levels.

I also just want to say Splitpaw even with it's original ZEM of 90 (20% increase) was really great XP in a duo or trio. We would get a yellow every 30 mins, but we were charming. It will now be an amazing place to level in the 30s and 40s.