View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 11:31 PM
Sarnak

You can use SBoZ as a non-aggro dps weapon but I think it's probably better to use 2H. I don't have parses to support this, but I'm pretty confident here. I was initially disappointed because I thought the big selling point of a warrior was that you could swing two weapons, but whatever. Reavers and primal battle axes have done a lot to change my mind about warrior DPS. Something about 3 minutes of precision discipline, innate triple attack, and line after line of 200-300 dmg hits stacked in a nice row, separated only by the odd critical hit just looks really really good.

ramp tank = max dps, max hp. The only thing a ramp tank has to do is shoot 1 arrow at the mob before any idiot gets on the aggro list. If you're using proc weapons as an RT, you've likely made a mistake or are using sub-optimal gear.

I feel super useful being able to switch from MT to RT to mindless DPS. Warriors are just badass like that. You'll never really surpass a rogue in damage, but you'll do more damage than almost anyone else if you have gear, and warriors *love* good gear