View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, a tldr version - Vanilla WoW doesn't have resilience on PvP gear. People who are casual that want to own in PvP don't 'just que BG it's not that hard'. They get rolled by people who PvE and get full gear and then join BG's to farm solo que casual scrubs like the poster above.

Casual players have 2 choices. Get constantly rolled by the premade teams that are using sync BG join launches and waste a hell of a lot of time trying to get anywhere, or they can suck it up and PvE first for the gear that is going to end up matching the Rep vendor trash. My first response was aimed at BigJef, hence my quote, so I'm assuming drugs are what prompted the above poster's "I don't care but care enough to post" drivel.
Hahaha thank you Nega! I never did the 25man raids.. I was always the dude who que'd for everything.. BG's and Dungeons haha.. thank you for clarifying!! Sounds like i'll follow the route of enjoying PVE for a bit!!! The more thought i put into this, the more excited i'm getting!

Ps- Ignore the little fat guy trolling. According to him, he's the richest, most attractive, most healthy individual in the universe. Seems believable.