View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prova [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the saddest thing is all of the reasonable, casual people are probably going to be the ones to quit over this. The ones who say 'WahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahHHHHahhhHHHH' and 'you didn't get your pixels lul' etc are the ones who will stay. The remaining population will be a cesspool of masochists and braindead trolls.
This. I had a decent spot to get experience and good money for the level that was available maybe 60% of the time (on Green) prior to the merge... I've checked a few times since the merge and every time is was occupied either by high levels just farming coin and/or a line of people. Once I found this spot I felt like I had some opportunity to participate in trading with the insane prices, now it looks like that won't be happening any time soon... hell even during what was traditionally off hours a lvl 50 shaman is killing non-stop with another guy waiting in line for over an hour hoping he will leave. But let's just say "that's classic" so nobody is allowed to voice anything other than happiness
Last edited by Anxarcule; 01-20-2020 at 10:17 AM..