View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 08:54 PM
Kobold

Thumbs down They never should have nerfed Seafury Cyclopses

It's bad enough that humans lost the ability to see well without infravision ( i realize this isn't dev's fault), but now they made it even harder to get mugs of sea foam for human freeport cultural armor. Back when the cyclopses were worth it, the foam was super common, obviously because people were farming the heck out of them. They couldn't nerf the cyclopses and increase the chances of the foam, no.

They had to flat out make it a disgusting grind just for those mugs of sweet sweet foam, because you're either going to be devoted to the time sink to try to get it, or you're not going to do it at all. Who is going to "farm" cyclopses that take forever to kill, that drop like 4 pp if you're lucky, and MAYBE very rarely a gemstone? You're not. So if you're a human who wants to do their cultural armor, be prepared to hate yourself with the grind.

It's not a casual thing anymore like putting forage on your forward button and getting your temper materials, it's not like before where you could buy stacks from people who grind the cyclopses. It's a painful, disgusting grind. I wish they would think about fixing this. Make the mugs more common, or make gemstones more common, or make the cyclopses die easier, so people have intensive to go out there and farm them and then sell me their stacks of mugs of sea foam. This goes for both red and blue servers.

OK that's my rant have a nice day sirs and madams