Thread: Clickfests?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot ended their participation in the most recent rotation for ring war, tunare, and ST. Period. Full stop. That's the facts. AG wanted to continue these rotations in some form and Riot didn't. They were all most recently rotations between only those two entities.

In fairness you can make the case that Riot felt their hand was forced, as they tend to do. Does that make it Freedomghostnamed's "fault"? Is is equally or more AG's fault for being allied with them? That's more for you to decide I guess, and everyone seems to spin it for their own biases.
Technically this is not incorrect. However the reason they went full stop on the agreements was because Guild / Renamed Guild / Ghost / Freedom (theyre the same people, basically.) decided they wanted to contest Riots rotations and not AGs. Since Riot was the only one who was forced to defend ST / RW / (I think theres some agreement again on Tuna but I could be mistaken. Freedom sure isnt doing her on their own and AG has never seemed very keen on doing growth with most logging in just for Tuna, leading to upwards of like 8-10 hour clears, but working together they seem to do it just fine) then why not just contest them all?