View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Endonde I looked around for some comments about a Yelinak hit being size able but I found nothing.

I agree it's logical that the city leaders follow the same value system (+750 and -1500) and that the Yelinak values look as though they are all missing 0s.

One or two posts about having large faction jumps after a single Yelinak kill would be sufficient evidence in my eyes to suggest at some point on live they screwed up Yelinak and dropped him from +750/-1500 to +75/-150.

That being said, 3~ Dain kills should max Ally you. Which isn't too bad.

Also I'd be curious to hear more evidence on the top of the Head turnin quests' minimum faction. I know I did the Yelinak head turnin on Mac with Apprehensive. There's also comments about sneak turnins for Dain head working as well around 2003.

Someone made a post claiming the faction amounts were eased up in Luclin but hasn't provided any source for this claim.

For the city leaders I would be more inclined to think the quests require rather intermediate faction values because of how rare the faction hits are for their specific factions (Dain/Yelinak/Tormax).

I'll keep checking for Statue to see if I can get a hit on him. I'm guessing he is a 500/750 type hit. I'm also curious how big the NToV faction hits are but it's been cleared out the last few times I've been through ToV on live.