View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 10:19 PM
Large Rat

Default Forgive my ignorance, but...

I have a few potential issues about installing my EQ Titanium Edition (discs x 5). First, I have a Windows 10 laptop with little to no lag using regular EQ. I'm missing all but three existing expansions and just came back to play after an 8 year time out from playing. P.S. my laptop got hacked a few months ago thanks in part to the June Windows 10 update. Ended up wiping the whole thing and reinstalling some of what I had before. The ram is 10 GB total and HD has over 800 GB left to use, so that's good.

I am really stoked about Project 1999, having seen fine examples of it on YouTube. I came back to EQ to find that most of my tradeskill supplies are tied up in eviction crates. I would have to put down real money to buy the kind of funds required to "buy back" or recover those crates. Too bad they don't accept platinum or doubloons; got 'em!

I digress. I know I'll be starting from scratch anyhoo. I just don't want to do the installation wrong. Windows 10 (to me) is possibly the worst version I've experienced as yet. Any thoughts would be helpful and I hope to help others who may have to get close to pulling what little hair they have left, out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]