View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 01:07 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you looking for advice on signing in to P99? Because it sounds like you installed titanium through the discs and logged on to the live servers. You need to change the EQ host file. In order to log into the Emu servers. There's plenty of links and helpful hints in the getting started thread.

The number one rule of the server is do not use real money transactions, you may find them online but if you do buy Platinum. You will be banned. Second biggest rule is do not two box.

And after reading your post I'd assume you've never tried Windows Vista, IMO that was the worst
Actually, I haven't inserted the discs yet. Thanks for the info. The things that could be purchased are on the regular Everquest game, those silly rewards of 500 points you can get for paying real money to play, OR you can add real money funds to that marketplace to purchase more points to use. I used to pay to play, but stopped once my things weren't selling in the bazaar any longer. I made quite a "profit" in the day from trade skilling, oh well.

I wouldn't dream of "buying plat" and I've already read the rules. I've never sold my account items (like Howard Wolowitz did on Big Bang), and I've never purchased items with real money. I did find out the hard way that those eviction crates found on merchants were empty; only took one of the five tokens of reclamation to figure that out. Big duh on my part. Since those tokens are expensive and limited to what they can do, I wish they were not no trade.

Anyway... enough said about old Everquest. Project 1999 is different and doesn't have all that mess, I'm assuming. I'm just inexperienced when it comes to looking around for files in Windows 10.