View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 05:56 PM
Large Bat

I did this somewhat recently with druid + ranger. Druid was the pet owner, and ranger was the puller for the most part. Started NE and went around clockwise but honestly only reason it's necessary is so that *YOU* don't die to a surprise mob or something. Try to stay at a mob level range where you're gettin large chunks (close to 11%) per kill.

Have your tash, root, mez spells, haste, shielding spells. Pet will be doing all the work. Once you get into the 30s you'll be able to land on most stuff, we found pulling in and rooting mobs in a line helped, and just let the pet go down one by one. I highly recommend 2 deadwood staves, and also try to bum an Aego for the pet, not 100% necessary, but lessens chance of it being overwhelmed.

It took a few days to get to low-mid 40s. Had a good 10-12hr session, then I idled on the very SW corner up on the hill, and resumed killing session next day. While enchanters can charm solo pretty quickly, I think this method is still likely quicker at least to 37ish, then it starts to slow down bit too much for my liking. But considering you're leveling 2 toons (ideally) at that rate, its pretty good