View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does it have to be a paladin? I do it sometimes on my shammy for groups.

I can't imagine who would be annoyed with basically free power leveling/buffs. And I think you can sit in any camp you want as long as you aren't taking people's mobs.
It doesn't. I just wanted to use it as an example. Paladins aren't a particularly powerful powerleveling class or anything like that. They aren't going to really tip the scales in a big fight unless way over leveled or extremely well geared. I think the harder the mobs get and the less able the paladin is to solo the camp, the more danger having a paladin around might bring if played irresponsibly. And it'd be totally wrong to really expect to be included at/near level without asking politely first.

Bards also might be an interesting choice, but seeing as they wouldn't be grouping, not as cool as the extra heals. Only able to bring CC or charm to the mix.

I've had rangers hang around my groups too, and sometimes thats nice, but their magic is so weak it's basically not really notice-able. Healing out of group can be quite fun, but no one really likes a main healer paladin either.
Last edited by clevergirl; 07-17-2018 at 04:11 PM..