Thread: Mob run speed?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 05:27 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have asked on blue several times, they usually offer to do it for something outrageous like 1k per pull, lol!

Who cares though, Swarm On brothers.
I still don't see the issue, if we're talking about bards swarming to level themselves up. Maybe things are different with the high population density on blue, but don't bards stick to a small handful of zones, most of which are not popular leveling spots in the first place? When's the last time you saw a group exping in Lavastorm mountains? The OT is the only swarm zone I could realistically see a group trying to level in.

And besides, if you're at a camp already when a bard zones in to swarm, he has to leave your camps alone anyway. If they don't, that's more of a petition issue than something which needs to be nerfed.

Now 51+ bards coming to starter zones to swarm-powerlevel new characters, that's something that should be addressed.

Swarming is classic. Classic is good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Don't nerf swarming, just make a server rule that you can't swarm in starter zones like Field of Bone and the problem's fixed. If you really must nerf swarm kiting, drop the hybrid class penalty for everyone early so at least bards will get invited to groups. Maybe I'm crazy but I see this as more of a policy issue than a balance issue.
Last edited by Xaanka; 06-14-2015 at 05:39 PM..