View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope this helps:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Castle every time he gets another elfchievement:

Quote:
Me and you both have a garanteed borederline personality disorder though so I will give you that.

Yes you are a - heterosexual women -

That doesn't stop you from acting out against and trying to victimize people you 'consider males'. You've got some serious things to address internally before you can launch a self righteous holier than thou crusade for justice and relevance.

-consider it babe.

------ i'mma eject here before we get incoming: