View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 03:40 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Smile Returning after a (very) long time

Greetings !

I'm an old new (or is it new old ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) player, returning after a very long pause, I basically stopped playing just after Luclin came out.

I tried playing the live version but I didn't really like it so, after a brief search, I found out about Project 1999 and decided to give it a try since it seems to cover the exact period I experienced when I was in middle school [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For those interested, I played on Antonius Bayle back then - on glorious dial-up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's been a long time so I don't really remember much details about the game but the Wiki is impressively thorough so it should be fine. Congrats to the contributors BTW !

I'm wondering if there is a European centric guild on the green server ? I'm living in Belgium, so a CET (UTC+1) schedule would be best but I can accommodate.
A (semi) casual guild would be best since I don't have the leisure to play 6 jours a day anymore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

See you ingame !