View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 07:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volkier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 - Was there in the first group incidentally, first time meeting both yourself and the guy who "offended" you. Guy was copy-pasting character symbols to see which ones show up in the game macros. You bailed on the whole group after seeing a bunch of pixels on the screen, without talking to anyone or expressing your "feelings". Treign apologised afterward you left if anyone took offense - which nobody did, probably lacking the required professional victim complex, or the innate desire to control how other people communicate online.

2 - If you are somehow coming to the conclusion that a guy called "Jooh" is some sort of a reference to anti-semitism, that speaks more about you than the bard.

3 - After meeting Treign in that group, he's been one of the most helpful players who I've had the pleasure of interacting with, going out of his way to help several other players - myself included early on when I started. Not that this should be of any relevance here, as he most certainly doesn't need me to speak on his behalf, but your post here makes you a far more toxic and anti-social player than Treign ever was.

4 - Going off this thread, I would rather be neighbours with - an actual - and the most racist individual, who hates my guts and yells slurs at me every day, than a moral busybody and a professional victim, that you displayed yourself to be here. People are sick and tired of the woke BS that has spread like cancer and infested itself into real life. People play online games - including and especially nostalgic ones like this - to escape all that. Which brings me to point 5:

5 - At the end of the day, "offensive" stuff on the internet in general, and in this case EQ group chat, is the most "classic" and nostalgic 1999 EQ experience we can get.
pras