View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 05:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Comparing today’s ‘Antifa’ to actual Nazi resistance movements is a joke. Modern incarnation of Antifa are nothing more than paid agitators.

Sorry your girl lost. Good luck in November.
they claim they are anti facist, but don't realize they are part of the exact power structure that brought the nazi's into power. It's very, very, sick, and perverted. The nazi's thought they where right too. Look how sure of them they are. so sure they come to elf sim boards and preach anti erudite shit....

They are dangerous and everyone knows it. Everyone see's it. And i will mock them at every turn, i will set dox traps, i will do it all. and the mirror will be held to them.

what was done to burn out this creeping crud by generations of our families must not be allowed to come back in any fashion, be it under racist right or the anti-facist left. You just don't see it do you. Grandpa didn't sit you down before he died for 3 years and tell you how it starts? Just went to school and read some books? Think you know it all huh?